Meadowlark Prairie I've been losing sleep while I'm at home
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Without much information, Taikon wasn’t entirely sure what he could do for her. He contemplated for a moment just leaving her be right where he’d found her. It seemed obvious that she didn’t want to be bothered at all, and that his interruption and subsequent misunderstanding of her situation (which he still didn’t understand) had not been taken well.
But, ever the white knight and stubborn creature, Taikon merely avoided eye contact with her and offered an escape rope from whatever demons were chasing her. Well, my… he hesitated referring to it as “his” pack, since he felt little loyalty toward it at present. Still, he knew the relationship was a two-way street, and he was thankful Zephyr and Rowan had bothered to take him, Takiyok, and Taktuq in.
My pack, the Ivory Rose, is there, he gestured vaguely with his nose and head toward the dark forest. Though the setting itself was rather unnerving, it was a sheltered place like any other. If you need protection, it’s somewhere that can offer that, he said.
He had no idea if Zephyr would be in a good mood that day, or if any of them would appreciate Taikon dragging home another stray. Still, it was not right to leave her there with nothing when indeed he had something to give.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 08, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 21, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 06, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 20, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 27, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 30, 2021, 11:19 PM