Meadowlark Prairie oh sunlight, sunlight
8 Posts
Ooc — Silverfang
ᚠᚨᚹᚾᚨ​
Her hackles hadn't the time to raise even slightly before she finally made out the source of the noise; a wolf, no doubt about it. While perhaps uncertain if he had been stalking her this entire time or not (she didn't have eyes on the back of her head after all, and so many new scents had made her vulnerable to those more fluent in the land could probably pick her out among the normalcy of their home).

She decides to move forward with this interaction with the same grace as she usually offered, though keeping the usual gentle hesitance about her, she turns to face the stranger with an amiable smile. Before long, she finds herself giggling at his joke, which takes a few moments for her to catch on to.

"Well, hello, good sir!" She takes a step forward before looking over him curiously, the space between them situated unless he himself decides to come closer. "You startled me a bit. I'm a newcomer here; only just arrived to these lands. But that was probably obvious. Have you yourself been here long? Any... Pointers you might have for a new face?" Her head tilts and she, once more, gives a small smile, all while awaiting a response patiently.

@Vein
i did some looking around and i'm actually not sure? i didn't realize there was a BWP active right now ;o; but i don't see why not? we can totally go with the BWP since i imagine it's easier!

Messages In This Thread
oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 01, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 02, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 03, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 03, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 06, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 07, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 10:50 PM