Meadowlark Prairie oh sunlight, sunlight
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
A smile graced the white brutes lips, his jaws opened in a friendly grin, “My lady I am carrying my possessions and gifts in this manner so that we may enjoy a more thorough conversation, I will be more then glad to answer any and all questions you may have” more and more his mind was being made up, This wolf seemed young and naive and yet she had many questions, was she just an avatar and not the true goddess or was the goddess being coy wanting to know which gods aside from herself he had communed with.

The goddess of change, at least, was not notorious for jealously, if she were answering the question of whom else he had communed with might be his end or the beginning of fight among the gods depending on how smitten the gods were in his work.  As they walked he lifted his shoulders and moved in a more relaxed manner, his tail lifting high over his back in possessive joy.

His deep rich rumble filled the air as they moved, content with her attentive silence as he worked his way through her questions “I have collected many herbs and seeds from all over this continent these are the fruits of my labour and I need to protect them until spring when I can plant and cultivate them, I will be a powerful healer with herbs none others will have, I will be able to even stop scars from forming to a degree

He waited then to hear her response hoping to hear more praise, then he continued “I have learned how to commune with the gods through trial and error I have found the best ways are the most expensive, but if one is willing to pay the price they may receive good advice as long as they have not angered the gods recently, I’m not sure you want to hear just how I offer sacrifice to them, but maybe, one day I could show you.

He turned his head and winked at her. “I sure the gods would love to meet you, not that I’d let them take you away from me, I find myself quiet fond of you already,

hmm he watched her move at his side, appraising her “Maybe you could be my acolyte, and perform the ceremony for me, I’m sure your graceful steps would please the gods

He chuckled, imagining her painted up in his blood wearing his moose skull and moving around his form in the middle of a clearing chanting, he wondered how her voice would sound as the rich mantra fell from her throat. He cleared his throat and quieted not wanting to scare her off and scented the air again looking to adjust their direction, “The scent is getting stronger, I think we’ll be had the hot springs soon a good place to find somewhere warm to hunker down and if we are lucky some prey animals might think the same thing.

His eyes flicked to her again “What are you looking for in the teekon wilds?  Do you have any plans?” He wanted to know of course, but his true motive was to find out if he could keep her. The snow they moved through was deep and slowed them down he kept an eye on his cache’s making sure they didn’t get contaminated with snow.
Messages In This Thread
oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 01, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 02, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 03, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 03, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 06, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Fawna - January 07, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: oh sunlight, sunlight - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 10:50 PM