Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It wasn't often the healer left the safety of Kaistleoki, but with Emrik officially missing, she had been making short trips outside of the territory to try and find any sign of him. It wasn't like him to disappear, and she was worried his not returning meant that he was hurt, trapped, or worse. An icy wind had settled in the last few days, and the skies were dark and spoke of something ominous headed their way; it made dread pool in her stomach. A bad storm would only make things more difficult for her mate if he was still somewhere out here.

The hot springs remained a relatively safe place for her so far—it was close enough to pack territory that she could call for help if needed, and since the pack frequented the area, Speedy liked to think their lingering scent warded off most trouble makers. 

But when the pungent odor that was normal here was also mixed with the scent of a stranger, she grew a little worried. It wasn't often she interacted with stranger outside the borders, but she refused to turn around and leave in case this stranger was injured and needed help. 

The trail led her to the hulking form of the pale stranger as he peered over the edge of one of the pools. Her gaze immediately found his plants, although she hid the confusion she felt when seeing how he preferred to store them, not wanting to offend him. Her healer's gaze moved next over his form to check for injuries; when she could see nothing obvious, she finally settled her warm eyes on his face. A friendly smile curved her lips. It smells terrible, but the water feels very nice. It's good for sore muscles too. She was going to join him at the edge of the pool, but she waited a respectful distance away until she was sure he wasn't going to try and cause problems.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM