Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
sorry to keep you waiting!

His words intrigued her and pulled her to stand at his side. Any chance to learn new things, she was always on board. Does it? she asked. I would love to hear about them. She smiled and dipped her head. I am a healer and always looking for new ways to help my packmates. As for him not minding the smell, well, to each their own. 

Then he stepped forward and proceeded to enter the pungent water. Speedy laughed a little but said nothing as he went on to clean the dirt and muck from his fur. The cleanliness of his fur was also not something she had paid much mind to; she was the least likely to judge anyone for things like that. But if he felt the need to clean himself up, then she didn't mind waiting. He managed not to splash her in the process of his odd bath, for which she was grateful. She did mind the smell, although if she needed the water to help someone, then she wouldn't give the discomfort a second thought. 

As he stood and moved towards her, her healer's eyes couldn't help but assess his injuries. Normally, she would ask about them and decide if she thought they needed further tending, but her thought was broken by his deep voice, offering her his name and stating that he, too, was a healer. A shaman, though, was a new term for her, and she was instantly curious. First, though, she would remember her manners. I'm Speedy, healer of Kaistleoki, she told him with a warm smile. Then, curiosity flickered across her face, and she couldn't help but ask: What does a shaman do? Her smile turned shy and she added: I've never heard that word before.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM