Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She had ignored whatever suggestion was in his tone before, brushing it off as harmless. But now she watched his eyes roam appreciatively along her form. She swallowed nervously, unsure what to do with that attention. No one had looked at her like that in a long time. Emrik had been gone for months. She would normally appreciate the attention, but now she felt mostly guilty. She had a husband. He was just missing. He would come home.

She gathered herself enough to speak again. I would appreciate that, she told him, never dropping her smile. She was grateful to have run into a fellow healer who had something new to teach her.

She had many more questions about his god, and how he was sure he was doing the work of this diety and not just using it as a way to justify things he didn't understand. Even as his gaze roamed her face in the same way it had just moved over the rest of her body, she had more questions. 

But they were put in hold as he suddenly asked for a place to stay. It seemed premature—they hardly knew each other. She couldn't deny the obvious benefit of having another healer, but she couldn't just bring him back to the river without knowing more about him. Hmmm, she said softly as she studied his face. How do I know I can trust you enough to bring you to my home? she asked. We've only just met. We know barely anything about each other. she raised a demanding eyebrow as she waited for him to explain.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM