Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
More screaming, more scrambling, and more scents drifting into the scene -- some of which, he could tell, had come from moonspear. Whatever was happening behind him was a second thought, his attack on the ursine continued. Though......was that all?

No, he wasn't using his brain at all right now.

Āzoniol had been so blinded by his own rage at this point that for a moment, he was under the impression that only him and the goliath existed in this fight -- that this was a battle he'd actually be able to deal with by himself. In actuality, his need to avenge death was driven purely by irrational emotions; there was no way in hell he was killing a half-ton beast by himself -- ecspecially when he'd been fighting the thing like a wolf rather than what it was: A grizzly.

The phoenix clung to whatever peice of skin he bit like a leech so he didn't loose the bear's location, and when some of his vision finally started draining back to him, he wasted no time drifting his weight to aim for the urisine's face. A reckless move -- and not a very graceful shift of movements either due to the concussion slowing his movements and reflexes -- but if Ignis was able to disorient the beast and skew his vision, even for a moment, it may be able to give....whoever else had joined -- the chance to attack any weak spots.

It was the only thing he'd probably be able to do now, because Ignis was quickly on the verge of loosing consciousness.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Āzon - January 05, 2021, 06:48 PM