Golden Glade perhaps my name is lewis clark cuz im gon have 2 do some explorin all around there ;)
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
no worries, to both of yall <3

Do you even know how to find herbs in the winter? Child that he was, Caerus laughed. do you even know how to find herbs in the winter? After all, he'd already mentioned that he was a doctor. She hadn't said a lot about herself, and though both of them could easily lie about their credentials, so far his words, at least, had put him leagues above her in the hypothetical talent of herb collection. Dad had taught him well, anyways, when he'd been alive- what herbs could still be found in certain places in the winter, which ought to be stored beforehand. But he was much more satisfied with turning the question back on her than really answering it. 

Then a voice came, and Caerus turned. Oof. The golden woman was right- pickings were slim around here. This woman was large and muscular, and Sasha was old- it was like all of them were training to be untouchables to the egotistical growing teenager. He glanced back as Sasha skittered a couple steps back from the beefy woman with a snarl. Weird. Were he a little smarter and a little less inclined to teetering the edge of danger, he might've left then- actually, scratch that, he wouldn't be here at all. But that wasn't who he was, and he turned to the pale beast as if nothing had happened with Sasha. hey, you, He greeted, realizing in the moment that he sounded dumb, and continued casually on. i was just telling lady here about how i'm looking for a girlfriend, cuz up where i came from there weren't many fish in the sea. she said there aren't many young girls around here, but i thought maybe she just doesn't get around much. do you know any hot girls my age you can set me up with? i'm not picky about personality or smarts!
Messages In This Thread
RE: perhaps my name is lewis clark cuz im gon have 2 do some explorin all around there ;) - by Caerus - January 20, 2021, 01:31 AM