Nimbus Summit millennials b like "gen z is so stupid. that was such a hufflepuff thing 4 me 2 say!"
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he made sure not to leave brook for too long; wanderlust though he still may have, he would never abandon his daughter again. he'd made a promise to himself, and a plea to the gods—should i walk away from my flesh and blood, strike me dead. and so he remained.

but his paws were still restless, and a short trip was good for body and soul. aditya, too, was chilled to the bone, and by the time he reached the base of the small peak, he was regretting his decision to take a stroll. he was about to turn around when a blotch of brown against all the white caught his attention.

his nostrils flared. a wolf, hunkered under a tree. as he came closer, keeping his body language guarded but civil, he began to realize how young the other man was. he chuffed, though aditya was sure the boy already knew he was coming, even if his eyes weren't open.

they were. glinting crimson against his mottled pelt. the elder felt a lump rise in his throat; he had only seen coats like that, really, on easy and her sister lavender,

(and the daughter he had, indeed, left behind)
Messages In This Thread
RE: millennials b like "gen z is so stupid. that was such a hufflepuff thing 4 me 2 say!" - by Aditya - January 18, 2021, 01:48 PM