Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein was impressed that the stranger relaxed, though he himself was easy going not many other wolves were. Most detested what they saw as outsider, he had been the brunt of many attacks even if he had rarely fought back.

He looked up to the stars then slowly to the aptly name Moonspear and then to the plants he chuckled softly "In all honesty I was out in search of herbs and just getting to knew the area I call home, when I began to wander without aim or a true direction in mind and quite frankly I think I might have gotten myself a little lost by a few days travel at least."

He looked around as if realizing for the first time that he might indeed be lost, he hummed his easy smile slipping for a moment before he shrugged "I don't suppose you know of any places to find herbs or possibly charcoal from a fire, someone once gave me directions, but I don't know the way from here specifically"

He made sure not to ask to much of his new companion, likely a native to this area he didn't want to seem to interested in any pack location, though if Adrastus gave him a completely round about way to any location he might suspect there were packs in the direct path, though it would be prudent to avoid any pack territory anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM