Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the delay, My other character is going through something behind the scenes stuff and I’m now waiting on an approval that doesn’t seem forth coming. My frustration has decided to murder my muse. 

Vein chuckled. “I usually take the glands out and dry them, the fluid on the inside stays liquid, then one only needs a few drops in order to gain the benefits I spoke of, they can take it straight up or mix it in any tea or food, it has a very sweet flavor, I personally add it to tea’s because I’m usually treating more then one thing at once and it can help hide the flavour of the bitter teas, I’ll add it to tea even if I am not treating anxiety specifically” he shrugged as they walked, a feat in and of itself.

I prefer to take them in the water and by surprise they don’t expect it. On land those teeth and claws are a problem, they are nasty fighters if you give them a chance” He chuffed “I prefer not to give them that chance, but between the both of us I’m sure we’ll get somewhere

As they traveled Vein looked thoughtful on the other’s question, it was a good thing he liked his own voice deep adn rich as it was for he was about to give a professor like lecture “hummm I do know of plant that can be used for dye but they to have medicinal properties not just dye, Hibiscus makes a great red dye and it is very useful in digestion, I use it for wolves whom have fainting spells among other things, Marigold makes a nice Yellow dye and the elusive blue dye can be found in Woad Leaves Woad is good for killing off parasites and fighting blood born infections though it is rather nasty tasting and can only be used after it’s been dried and before it flowers once it flowers it’s no good to a healer like me. But the dye can still be make from their leaves is a nice blue, Woad leaves have a prominent cream colored mid-rib extending the entire length of the leaf, and they leaves are a bluish-green color. The flowers are predominately yellow I believe but that doesn’t matter it’s not the flower your artist will want. With Red yellow and blue dye your artist can make any color they wish" Vein grinned "Most dye makers over look the leaves of plants opting for the flowers to tell them what colours they can make. Woad is sneaky that. But I don’t plant in in my gardens, very hard to control it’s growth and once it gets going it’s hard to stop I’ve had to dig more then 3 feet down to kill off Woad before.

He gave himself a great shake as if he was wet in remembrance of the hassle that one plant had caused him. He slowed to a stop his maw parted as he stared at the massive dam the beavers had built there would be no tearing it apart that was for sure “Wow” he commented not taking his gaze off the construction that had to rival anything the two legs might build.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM