Wheeling Gull Isle Madam, it’s just lazy to steal from someone without knowing their name.
134 Posts
Ooc —
One should not be surprised, not when Belharra's singular talent in life was being delightfully offensive. Aiolos was afforded a rare silence and that was it.

A silence that lasted maybe two seconds. Long enough for him to get his words out, but no longer.

"The diff'rence is, ye's squattin' on the only known freshwater source for miles. Ye expect us passerbys to drink the brackish waters of yonder river?" Belharra gestured behind her with a flourish. "It tastes like shit."

Mouthy as she could be Belharra wasn't about to keep prodding at this bloke. For one, you got more flowers with honey than vinegar.. or something like that. Belharra didn't really remember specifics. Just that people tended to not be nice to you if you were an outlandish dick. "Tell ye wot - ye let me take a drink over yon, and I'll excuse my pleasant self from your comp'ny in no time flat. Mebbe even tell you a story 'bout bog rats. Fair deal?"