Duskfire Glacier Pushing Forward
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The shadow queen had never invested much time in the craft of procuring furs, but maybe, just maybe, the time spent with Imaq had sparked a budding new interest in her. It was unexplored, unique and it served a practical function. She would even dare say it was enjoyable, nosing through the foreign pelts of her prey or enemies. Here in a cave system such as this, where the ground was stony and more often than not, cold, by taking up such a hobby, she could at the very least, assure that her packmates would have somewhere to lounge in comfort.

Delicately, with utmost precision, she used the smaller of her front teeth to clasp onto the underside of the swift fox's chin. Firmly, but gently, she peeled the skin back and away, careful not to tear it in the process. She surprised even herself with how focused she was on such a task, in that she had only practiced it once, with Imaq. 

Her tedious work was interrupted by a voice, coming from the very same entrance in which she arrived. Dark ears flickering back, she paused to angle her head in his direction just so, offering him a side view of her face. Tzila, with her sharp, carved facial features and intense moonlit eyes against the dark backdrop of her fur, could understandably appear as intimidating to some. Which in her books, was not always a bad thing. Releasing the skin from her hold, she uttered a soft "Thank you" with a wave of her tail. Abandoning her work temporarily, she turned to approach the male by just a few steps, appraising him. He was average looking, boasting a coat of rich earthy tones and warm eyes. "I learned the trick from Imaq a little while back. She had taken down a ram. Had already begun the process herself by the time I arrived. Figured I would start on the right paw and lend her some assistance." She gestured with her muzzle back to the partially skinned fox. "But that fellow there...was stupid enough to trespass while I was out scouting for a future central hub." She smirked, pleased with herself that she had so conveniently managed to be productive. "Rye huh? I don't believe we have met, until now. I am Tzila."
Messages In This Thread
Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 25, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 26, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 07, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 10, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 14, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 18, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - May 07, 2021, 10:40 PM