Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein lurched up and rumbled there was something wrong, he smelled blood, way to much. He moved closer to the den and peered in he spoke in low respectful tones “Grand Master Kynareth, please remove the last pup. Make sure the other’s nurse, their nursing will help her body put out hormones to help stop bleeding. But that might not be enough, I will be right back she needs more help

The Healer was off and running, he should have brought this with him, the first visit to Gaia’s alter, he was berating himself now, he hated more then anything to waste energy and doing this trip twice was definitely the definition of wasted energy. He leapt into the caves and clawed through his supplies. Pulling out cobwebs and mugs, then he trotted to the hot springs where he scented the line of bowls for specific tinctures “Blue Cohosh, blue cohosh, blue cohosh” He muttered, the blue cohosh was a natural oxytocin herb that would help the uterus contract and clamp down, the mistress of the saints needed it and Motherwort he had learned helped to slow heart rates,  and the vitamin K that the alfalfa provided for it’s natural coagulating.

He had put many different herbs into many different bowls of his specially prepared alcohol to create the tinctures he carried his selections it to the altar

He grabbed up cobwebs and set them across the new clean mug and strained the blue cohosh tincture into the mug then he added a motherwort tincture and then he and added the tincture of alfalfa this was all he had time for, a collection of three tinctures in one; a more potent one he left the remainders of the tincture’s on the alter he had not the time to clean up

There!!” He crowed as he grabbed the bowl of his emergency after birthing hemorrhage tincture and he was off again his gait was smooth so as to not spill the precious liquid.

The healer returned to the den,  He had to avoid Nyra on the return and scoot around her he then set the mug and a stick close by Kynareth. “Mi’lord you need to open her maw and put 8-10 drops of this tincture on her tongue and keep doing so every 5 minutes or so until her bleeding stops. Use the stick just coat that in the tincture and place that on her tongue I think that will be easier

He stepped back to give space and to allow the other healer to add anything, the more healer’s attending the distressed mother the better. He looked to Nyra and frowned, Worry in his eyes, however he refrained from saying anything more, Getting everyone worked up would not help in this instance
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Vein - April 10, 2021, 10:29 PM