Noctisardor Bypass Mother Mary comes to me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She silently thought about his wish to rejoin the pack, frowning slightly in thought. He was a healer as well and certainly knew the damage he could cause if he was contagious, so she was willing to defer to him on this. She was still new here, after all—not that being new would stop her from speaking her mind when it came to the well-being of another, but she felt like she could trust him on this without knowing all the facts for herself. Alright, she said, nodding once. If you think you're no longer spreading whatever sickness you had, then I don't see why you can't rejoin us. She paused, a small smile lifting one side of her mouth. A trip with your daughter sounds nice too, she added. 

He had also told her of his plans for a pack a hunt and that he wanted her to meet the healer of their allies. Speedy nodded again. I'm always interested in meeting other healers and learning their ways. Plus, it would be good to be familiar if we ever need to work together.

She sighed a little, glad to hear he felt well but worrying over his words that followed. She was reminded of Ira, the memory squeezing her heart. Her former leader had always been more concerned with her duties than taking care of herself. I know you must have a lot to oversee, she told him. But taking care of yourself is important too, and I don't know Praimfaya very well yet, but I'm sure she doesn't mind taking care of things while you heal.
Messages In This Thread
Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - April 28, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - April 29, 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - April 29, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - May 04, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - May 14, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - May 17, 2021, 04:43 PM