Blackfeather Woods I am my mother's savage daughter
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The agouti woman stepped out quick, it doesn’t bother him. Though, he’s not particularly interested in the midnight pelted woman, or at least he tries not to be, he can’t help but watch her rummage through all kinds of plants and herbs. He knows little to nothing about healing or fixing, all he knows how to do is tear apart and kill. 

So he watches her with interest, ghostly eyes never leaving her form even as she begins chewing up a few of the herbs. Though, when she moves closer, a bit too close for comfort, his eyes squint and his brows furrow. Then her soft tongue is licking over his face. If he weren’t so grumpy he might have made an inappropriate joke. Or maybe if he wasn’t so injured he’d have enjoyed the way her tongue felt lapping over his face. Either way, he closes his remaining good eye, as to not have to stare at her while she laps the medicine onto his wounds. 

When she moves back he finally looks back to her. His single eyes gazed roaming over her features as she inspects him. He only grunts back as he watches her begin chewing another bit of herbs and sits silently. His gaze hardly wavers and he can’t help but watch. At least she’s easy to look at.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I am my mother's savage daughter - by RIP Eldritch - May 03, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I am my mother's savage daughter - by Allana - May 04, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: I am my mother's savage daughter - by Santiago Arcos - May 30, 2021, 03:56 AM
RE: I am my mother's savage daughter - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 04:29 PM