Duskfire Glacier I'm living someone else's life
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Imaq had taken to wandering once more, though she still carried a healthy measure of trepidation where it concerned leaving the territory. Much like Tzila and Lane, she was well aware that she was not breakable in her current condition -- given there was a condition -- but still felt it was better safe than sorry where it concerned any unborn children she might be carrying, though it was entirely possible that her concern stemmed from the trauma of losing her first litter. 

She settled for sweeping along the borders, seaglass gaze occasionally flitting to the streaks of color along the horizon or the flight of a bird's silhouette against the vibrant sky. She wasn't sure exactly when her cracked gaze moved back to the path ahead and she spotted the approaching figure but her tuliped auds lifted alertly when she did notice him.

The she-dog continued towards him though she felt a familiar swell of caution rear its head, uncertain how the woodlander might react to the sight of her. It was not so long ago that she had forgotten Taikon, nor the red woman in the woods. 

Despite her timidness, the merle allowed a polite smile to grace her speckled features and a soft rumble of greeting to escape her as the two neared one another. 
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - June 01, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - June 04, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - June 05, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Kaster - July 23, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm living someone else's life - by Imaq - July 27, 2021, 11:58 AM