Blacktail Deer Plateau i have burned & burned
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
the gods take pity on him, he thinks as her figure morphs into view in the shadow veiled trees ...or they mock him with her likeness. gleipnir's breath stutters in his throat; caught and captured and help prisoner somewhere near the very base of his throat. she cuts a path through the shrouding shadows and illuminating moonlight like the splice of a bloodied axe. stunning and always captivating to him.

he forces his breath out in a slow exhale when his lungs begin to ache with the yearning for breath; drawing in her scent hauntingly familiar and laced with others.

a spark of hope that she is not a figment of illusion.

and then she is rushing towards him; her quickening footfalls setting the rhythm to which his wardrum heart paced itself to.

she collides with him; flesh and bone. the smart of it lingers like a welcomed pain to the berserker who rumbles his pleasure in his chest like the thunder of a distant storm. to absorb the impact he loosens his muscle and allows himself to fall to the moss cushioned earth beneath the force of her collision.

sakh — he breathes her name, finally; allowing himself to speak it, though it is with hushed reverence as if she were freyja given mortal flesh.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread
i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - June 02, 2021, 02:08 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Sakhmet - June 02, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - June 02, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Sakhmet - June 02, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - June 03, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Sakhmet - June 03, 2021, 07:40 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - June 04, 2021, 06:52 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Sakhmet - June 05, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - June 06, 2021, 06:27 AM