Hideaway Strath You call but I just cut the line
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
His demand is obviously not appreciated and the only answer he gets his a lowering of her head and a close mouthed growl. This makes Alduin a bit nervous, it shows in the way his spotted ears turn backwards. He tries not to falter though, he wants to show ‘Meric how strong he is — how reliable he is to protect his friend. 

That is, until she pushes him to the ground and settles a heavy paw over him. Her on calm, but serious demand sounding back at him, parroting his own words. He doesn’t yip or yelp when she pushes him, but his eyes widen and his mouth falls open in surprise. Ears laid flat to his skull now, he’s almost completely frightened. 

Then Turmeric’s cry for her to stop brings him back to reality. He focuses scarlet orbs on ‘Meric and then War. Circular brows knit together in fierce determination not to look like a Oscar Mayer Wiener in front of Turmeric.

“Alduin!” He grunts back his name with fire in his eyes, but the distinct look of fear still holds him. “Who you?” He questions her with false bravado as confidently as he can muster.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 07, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 07, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 09, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 10, 2021, 02:19 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 11, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 12, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 15, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:27 PM