Cedar Sweep McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger
59 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Dragonfly was truly in awe with the wolf, he was large, bulky and impressive. But while in awe; he wasn't entirely foolish to be fearful or afraid. This wolf probably had many others that he crossed paths with that were probably shying away or cowering behind some bush. Opposition was probably squished like a bug underneath his heavy paws. Yeah, Dragonfly was good at assessing other wolves (..or so he thought). 

When Kyn came closer, so did the medium-sized white wolf set a step forward so that he could whisper his ideas to the large male. But before he could give his insights about an old, sick but gigantic elk nearby -- Kynareth introduced himself as the alpha of the Saints. Say what? Dragonfly believed the part about being alpha. But the name of Saints? Shouldn't Sinners be a better definition? Or Aquaman and the aquawolves? After all, Kynareth hardly looked like a pope of sorts; but a big, bad, bad guy. Oh yes!

"Dragonfly is the name. I'm without any alignments to a pack." The alabaster male replied. "But what's up with the Saints name? I mean, you hardly look like a Saint. More like a sinner." Or .."Or am I wrong and mistaken, Ky-Ky?" That opportunity to hunt had to wait for a question or two because Dragonfly was standing on slippery ice. Oh well: curiosity did kill the cat, after all.
Messages In This Thread
McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 14, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 06:25 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 05:10 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 23, 2021, 09:39 AM