Redhawk Caldera we all sell our souls (sooner than later).
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The blonde woman said nothing, only offering an unknown tension between her and the red head infront of her. Suddenly, a high pitched screech  calling out 'daddy' caught his attention behind him, and Ignis turned to follow the sight of a similarly colored, smaller shape; Tierra, he thought. His brows furrowed in confusion at the exchange for a moment, but after lifting his gaze to look at the man again -- the answer was confirmed.

I'm Towhee's mate, and the father of her kids. I'm here to talk to her.........Towhee's mate?

And their kids father.

Speaking of which, Āzon never did see the man who sired Towhee's children -- not that he'd ever asked her in spare time. The Guardian would've naturally got suspicious of such a claim from someone he'd never met, but seeing how one of the twins ran up to them -- kids don't do that to any ol' stranger.

He took a moment to sigh and calm himself, then softened a bit.

"I see....sorry, 'fraid I ain't met you yet, so I was a little on edge at first..." the Pheonix said with a soft chuckle, switching his gaze from Tierra and the man who she'd ran towards -- they lookes so much like each other. He stepped a few inches back to give some man some space, then turned his head back to the Caldera. 

"I'll try gettin' Towhee for you in that case....oh, by the way--" Āzon paused before making the call to inquire the man further. He was curious about them, seeing as they'd never met before. It was only natural that he'd ask: "What you say yer name was again?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
RE: we all sell our souls (sooner than later). - by Āzon - July 02, 2021, 12:42 PM