Noctisardor Bypass I'm going to tear this city down without you.
Moonglow
Delta
184 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
No pressure to reply but I'd love one of you could. :D

Through most recent weeks, Ciri had sought privacy among the forests of Rivenwood. Having begun to feel a little more at ease in the bypass, it left room for solemn thoughts of her mother and sister to rear up with vengeance. For a time her sole desire was to be alone with her fragile state of mind; she hated the idea of someone seeing her so vulnerable.

She wondered if it would've been better for her to have stayed with the Brokilon wolves, where she'd been safe from the truth of her family's fate. While she didn't doubt the love her father felt for her, his guilt over everything that'd happened was weighing on her. Mahler was always sorry and their relationship remained strained - despite Ciri's desire to move on, to better their bond, she wasn't sure how to.

The swallow collected herself after her time of mourning, and ventured out toward the lake @Mahler had shown her on @Mateo's tour. She had liked it there, the quiet of it, and she wondered if the aforementioned @Laurel might be around to cross her path. Between her jaws hung the body of a freshly slain hare should the occasion arise, for she wished to make a good first impression on the gargoyle's followers.

"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
I'm going to tear this city down without you. - by Ciri - July 17, 2021, 05:00 AM