Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Inwardly she beamed at her son's bold proclamation of his identity. It was good that he was by her side here this day. The youth of the pack were just at the right age where they could absorb border calls like these. One could never learn too early, as far as she was concerned.

The outsider, Roulette's calm but observant air around Arius earned him points. He didn't seem tense or averse to the typical antics of a child. Time would tell of his true nature, should she accept him. "He very well may. It will be interesting to watch." 

Back to business. His tale of how he was raised in the art of self defense and combat struck a chord of familiarity with her. And even more so, his lifestyle choice of looking after himself, on his own. Something Tzila knew intimately. It had been like second nature to her, although she was now happily integrated with her pack. She hummed, flitting her silver eyes over him with patient consideration. "You sound like an ideal fit, so long as you are willing to contribute and learn. If you find that satisfactory, then consider yourself accepted."
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM