Mount Apikuni it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin’s journey with the girl he likes to refer as the shadow has been trying, but still somehow rewarding. He has a purpose right now. He had one before and he finds himself missing his home — the Saints. He doesn’t know how to get back. If he could only find that lake he would know, but alas they haven’t come across it. Still, he misses his parents and brothers. Misses Thyme, Nyra, Arlette too. He knows Thyme is worried sick for him — as well as the rest of them.

He puts it to the back of his mind, it’s hard, but he has another task for now. Riding with this girl, he’s older than her, bigger than her, he can protect her if he has to. So he will do that to the best of his abilities. 

Especially now, as they come across another. Alduin stares his fiery red gaze into the other pup. Another lone pup! What’re the chances? He doesn’t say much either, only watches him gore himself on the less than fresh body as Asperas moves closer to get his attention. It reminds him that he hasn’t had a chance to properly fill his belly in a while. Especially with the small game they’ve been catching. 

So he decides to stay close to her right side as they approach. Not really feeling a strong need to protect her from another pup her age, but he will if necessary. Allowing his imposing puppy form to linger beside her, waiting for the other to respond and resisting the urge to dive into the body as well.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by Ingram - August 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by Alduin - August 29, 2021, 04:18 AM
RE: it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by Ingram - September 17, 2021, 07:45 AM