Redsand Canyon I don’t want to vanish too
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
War had also noticed how their numbers were dwindling. It didn’t worry her for the same reasons though. What did worry her was the oncoming war, a war they could not win with their current numbers. She worried for the safety of the pack, worried they wouldn’t survive the way things were turning out. But it was not for today’s worries. Today she was more worried about a child.

Thyme seemed to have clung on to War, scooting closer as she walked. She had simply minded her own business when this child, out of nowhere, came and followed her for safety. War had never thought herself scary or dangerous – maybe a little, but Thyme didn’t seem to notice right away. War had never, and would never, harm a child. Especially not a packmate’s child. They were to be protected after all. She stopped when Thyme moved closer to her.

It made her uncomfortable. Mostly since she had no relation to children, she had never had children and likely never would have any. She didn’t understand them, and they didn’t understand her too well either. She looked down at the child whom she towered above. ”Are you afraid?” The question could mean a million things, and War meant one thing specifically, but forgot to say that out loud. Thyme could translate it to whatever was on his mind and War would listen.

”How old are you?” Maybe it was time to train the little ones. They seemed keen on her, somehow, she had been finding herself near children a lot before they moved to the canyon, maybe it was simply time she put that into use for the pack. They had to learn the grittiness of war at some point, they had to learn to fight and protect the pack and themselves. Start early. If Thyme was deemed old enough, War would teach him the ways, should he want to.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want to vanish too - by Thyme - September 17, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by War - September 20, 2021, 08:47 AM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by Thyme - September 22, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by War - October 14, 2021, 04:45 AM