Dragoncrest Cliffs oh no! our table! it’s broken!
38 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
@Dionysus couldn’t get five feet away from the den without his older brother right on his tail. Hermes had yet to ease off on his overprotectiveness of his brother, and he had no plans to do so either. So when his younger sibling managed to slip from his sights that afternoon Hermes chased down his trail.
He kept his face to the ground. His brows were furrowed as he sniffed the earth with great intensity until h3 crashed into a tree.
Ow! Hermes rubbed his nose before he lifted his head to scan the area. Dionysus! he called,  I know you out here somewhere. Come on!
13 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
unfortunately for hermes, dionysus had no intentions of being found. he hid behind a great tree, clutching the stinkiest nastiest dead fish he'd ever seen in hopes that it would throw his brother off his scent trail. every few seconds, he gagged a little, growing increasingly nauseous as time passed but failing to see the natural outcome of this progression.
38 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Huh, no answer. Of course. Hermes growled.
I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! And he was tired of him pretending like he couldn’t! Couldn’t Dionysus just understand he was here to protect him?
The irritated brother stomped onward.
Quit playing around! Just come ouuuuu-ewwww! What was that smell? Hermes fell to the ground, covering his nose and gagging.