Shadewood I know the pieces fit
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Here they are. Back in their birth land after months of being away. Alduin had explored and conquered in his own way. Having been injured and traumatized in many ways as a youngling, he had later gotten over that fear. He’s closer to being a man now, not just a frightened, quiet boy. Though he is still young, his father has been training him just as much as Alduin has been training himself. Except now, just like they did then, his issues have not faded. They’ve changed him. He’s wild in a bloodthirsty and primal sort of way. 

His trauma has him lacking humor, somehow never picking up after his rambunctious father. He is confident though. Cocky in a silent type of way. He’d rather show off his skills to prove them rather than talk them up. 

Hence why he’s here now. His father sent him and his brother on a mission and Alduin intends to fulfill it. With passion he walks, his brother at his right, and a spirit on his left. So they move through all type of biomes to get back here. Finally, they might just be able to rest. 

It’s an hour or two prior to sunset and the dim light of an overcast sky looms above them. His brother walks a few paces in front and Alduin follows valiantly behind, constantly watching their surroundings.
Only, his voice rings through Alduin’s rounded auds and his ears shift. Eyes shifting over to look at him as he languidly step beside his younger half. 

They look out into the land before them and Alduin hums a low agreement. His next comment brings Alduin’s dark gaze skyward, causing him to nod.

“I would think so.” He rumbles gruffly. Turning his face to his brother in question. “You want to stop?” It’s a question, but it’s said more as a statement or comment as he turns his eyes to the land before them.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 07, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 07, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 08, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 08, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 09, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 09, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 11, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 17, 2022, 04:49 AM