Sun Mote Copse heal her hands by kneading up the bread
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northerner listened with a solemn nod of his head.

The time will soon be upon us for children and families. Your skills would be valuable to the wolves who wish to become mothers in the spring, he spoke sincerely. Lane was a remarkable healer and an astounding leader to their village, but Issorartuyok did not think there was anything wrong with finding those who could help her. If his co-alpha wished to have more children, he imagined that Tessa’s skills would come in handy.

I would like for you both to meet my co-alpha. She is called Lane. She is very good, and she means a great deal to the people of our village. I would like for her to extend an invitation, as well, Issorartuyok mentioned to Antha and her sister. The northern man thought highly of Lane. He wanted to know that she approved of the individuals Issorartuyok had gathered while he had journeyed.
Messages In This Thread
heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - January 17, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Tessa - January 26, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - January 27, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Issorartuyok - February 03, 2022, 04:11 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Tessa - February 08, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - April 21, 2022, 12:30 PM