Noctisardor Bypass [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse
84 Posts
Ooc —
What a wimp. He was a whiny little boy, whose self-confidence seemed to do little more than spike and then fall back as soon as a real threat presented itself. The child flinched in such a way that Æsilfír thought perhaps, he'd been snapped at before. He trembled, the stutter of his quiet words were the declaration of a child beaten into submission. 

Woe was married with fear as he pleaded. "We are crazy, I'll give you that," She said, with a sickening chuckle. Now that he was curled tight on the ground, she crowded a bit closer, so she might be able to gently comb her teeth through the fur of his ruff, and preen it, unnervingly gently and close. "But we don't lie." She said. "Yer Mam lied to yeh. She killed her own sister, an' lied to her sweet little boy about it." She said, and reached to gently feather the fur at the nape of his neck. "I feel sorry for ya, wee man. Must've been hard, havin' a Mam like that, hmm?"
Messages In This Thread
[raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 20, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 20, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 27, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 28, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 01, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - February 04, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 12, 2022, 06:57 PM