Noctisardor Bypass [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse
84 Posts
Ooc —
While he objected, he didn't move. Any confidence he summoned to speak fell flat, and she thought she heard a sliver of doubt in his voice. She probably imagined it. "Oh, but she did," She sneered. "Yer Mam llllllied to you, an' yer whole pack, seems like." She mused thoughtfully. She began to circle him. 

"Why else d'you thenk we're here, hm? Not fer yer food, not fer yer land, not even fer yer absolute bully of an alpha," She said, running on the assumption still that the male who had bludgeoned her earlier was indeed their leader. "Sarry, li'l man, but yer Mam? Lied. Yer Antie Indra is dead because of her. Not surprised she never told ye- betcha there's a lot yer Mam never told ya, seems like," She said, searching for any little insecurity she could find.
Messages In This Thread
[raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 20, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 20, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 27, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 28, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 01, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - February 04, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 12, 2022, 06:57 PM