Blackwater Islands And you’ll still be by my side
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
The hellhound spots one of their other members — a woman he knows the face of but not the name of. A shewolf of golden yellows, fiery orange, and soft creams. His eyes watch her from the distance between them. He can see her struggling, but she has one less leg than she’s supposed to what does he expect. It seems she’s determined at least, he can see it in her face. 

Until she falls flat on her face. Which makes a very slight amused expression cross his face. It’s hardly different from his usual scouting face, but his brows raise a touch and his eyes become a touch lighter. He even gives her a tilt of his his massive head when she’s cursing out to everything high and mighty around her. 

Shit, even Banesteppe sees it. Which makes the entity rumble out his own laugh. Clumsy — oh so very clumsy, but cute I have to say. Hums the entity. Which despite their earlier bickering, makes the hellhound huff out a breath of air from his nose. A noise that could even be considered a laugh.

“She has three legs.” Alduin whispers quietly — indifferently — to the deity. “What do you expect?”

Aren’t you fucking rude. I can see that, boy. The entity spits back.

Alduin rolls his eyes but continues towards her with a rumbling, and very threatening, “Shut it.” to his ghostly companion.

It’s then she’s looking straight at him and he meets her eyes with his own blood red pair. His head is level with his shoulders as he lumbers down the beach and his scowl is back in place when it looks like she’s about to talk to him.

And she does.

You look like a wolf who can dig.

He tilts his head slightly to her. “I can.” He drawls.

When he stops to stand near her he looks down at what she’s trying to dig up and finds it unsatisfactory. All this over a clam? They’re not even that tasty. Still, he shifts his gaze back to her and before she can request for him to dig it up he’s rumbling out a neutral sounding sigh and positioning himself over the hole.

Dark claws dig into the ground and his muscles ripple beneath his brindle coat as he works on digging it out for her. Maybe there is a nice bone in his body after all, but also maybe not because he even contemplates eating it when he gets it just to fuck with her. Ultimately he decides not to.

So when he finally is able to snatch the muscle up with his jaws he does. Leaning over, he drops it at her paws, practically towering over her as he does.

“Happy?” He asks, the scratch and rumble to his voice drawls with the tintiest bit of amusement in his bloody eyes.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 01, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 03, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 05, 2022, 03:53 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 05, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 24, 2022, 03:40 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - March 03, 2022, 11:51 AM