The Tangle you love me but you don’t know [m]e
Ego's kindness was self-serving, at best. He wondered only if she would be receptive towards him as a suitor, and when she did not immediately scramble to escape from his looming shadow, he took it to mean that she was not completely closed off to the prospect.

He watched silently as she freed herself, sedate despite the smell of her crowding his senses. She was beautiful, that much was plain to see, but this was only a perk to someone like Ego. He was mostly concerned with the scent of her good health and the lack of scars across her body. She would be an admirable choice for a mate, in that regard, assuming she was just as practical as he.

His ears pressed forward to hear her speak again, somewhat surprised by the introduction. This small creature was not what he expected. I am called Ego, he said, as his tail started to wave against his hocks. I have come to court you, if I may. No need to beat around the bush; he would always be a forward wolf. And though fast by nature, he only ever dreamed of having one mate. His own father's dalliances had proved to him that the act should be reserved solely for a dedicated coupling.
Messages In This Thread
you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 24, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 24, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 25, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 25, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 27, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 28, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 04, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 06, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 17, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 21, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 24, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 05, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 07, 2022, 06:13 PM