Silver Creek it is time.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Read Only 
Fig had spent quite some time debating his next move. With Fenn gone, he had become lost himself. When they’d reunited, he’d thought, this is it. This is the end of my uncertainty, my wandering. He’d been ready to dedicate his life in support of hers, as her packmate, her friend, her brother. And that was fine for him. More than that, he felt certain that was what would make him happy.

Now, with Fenn gone, he didn’t know what to do with himself. He’d clearly chosen wrong, and he saw that now. He saw the foolishness of it, trying to live your life in service to someone who’d spent their entire life showing they didn’t need anyone. He could’ve gone back to his parents now, turned his attention from being a brother to being a son. But no. Fig had learned something in all of this. He needed to just be himself, and to live for himself.

Unfortunately, Figment had no idea how to really do that. But once upon a time, he’d traveled alone, and he thought he’d learned how to live for himself back then. He decided it was time to re-learn that lesson, and so he disappeared one afternoon, trekking away from the Wilds without a good bye to anyone. He knew they didn’t need one. They had all learned to live their own lives. It was time he started doing the same.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.