Cedar Sweep let's race if you wanna taste
14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
Cedar Sweep. It's what he'd heard it called. A forest bordering the rivers, and if he roamed far enough he may even see the falls. But he'd grown distracted since he figured if this is where he'd be living he'd best explore the territory a bit, find out where the best game hides.

Every time he found somewhere new, he marveled at how beautiful it was. Untouched, unsullied by human hands. For the past week, maybe less, he had been battling some inner demons. Returning to his father was out of the question now, but perhaps he still had an interest in finding his wayward sister. Part of him knew Jarus had a soft spot for her, he needed peace of mind that she was alive and well.

@Maiken ^^
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken traveled the area surrounding the place she now called home. Learning where all the plant life were, and even in a sense the hunting game. She was not a big hunter, too small, but she was able to catch her own food if need be.

It was without a thought for a destination that she traveled shadow kissed fur, blending in nicely with shadows, petite paws taking up the littliest amount of space. She continued on and it was with one paw step, that she froze as a hulking beast came into sight. SHe wasn't afraid of him, but she also knew many his size liked to pick, though he woudl be surprised that she was as battle ready as the next wolf despite her size, her mother had made sure of it.

She stood poised halfway into the light and halfway out, waiting and hoping maybe he wouldn't see her, but if he did well she'd have to deal with it. He didnj't look like a wolf though she frowned, wondering.
14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
The dog had just about finished sniffing out a warren when he caught movement in the corner of his ice cold eye. For a moment he was convinced shadows were dancing, a trick of the light.

Then, it breathed. Jarus' broad head turned towards the woman, bright eyes glittering in the dark light. "You aren't very good at hiding, little shadow."
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken moved further into the light, tiny paw step after tiny paw step. And she stood still, watching waiting. Her eyes dancing around his form and face, taking him in, remembering as she always did. What came next would determine future conversations and meetings. She knew well that big beasts were often rude, and mean. She hoped this time she was wrong, though judging by his voice, she wasn't certain.

I wasn't hiding, simply waiting. Her accent thick as she spoke, her brow furrowed as she fought to make sure she used the correct common words. She had not spoken common so often in her homeland, that it came so easiliy. Though she was fluent, didn't make it easy.

I'm sorry if I interrupted your hunting. I was searching for herbs. I'm a healer you see. She tilted her head and waited, she had to crane her next to look up at the giant, hulking beast.