Silver Creek what fell from grace
14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
All Welcome 
The moral of the story is, that if your sister runs off like a spoiled child to get a taste of the wild it was your responsibility to go looking for the bitch and drag her scrawny ass back home. Otherwise, your dad would rip you a nice new hole in your pelt. 

The problem with this moral? It didn't make any fucking sense. Yes, she was practically fresh into adulthood and probably couldn't take care of herself as well as Jarus could. Yes, she was tiny and probably starving to death right now...ok, so maybe it would be a good idea to bring her home.

But what if she didn't want to come home? What the hell was he supposed to do, carry her like a damn puppy? Come to think of it, he probably could. Still, Jarus had been traveling for nearly three months. That was three months too damn long. The rottweiler mix had lost his sister's scent, and then found it, and then of course lost it again. He still hadn't quite picked it up, though he had a general sense of where she was headed. It was the least human-populated place around going by the scent, and if it's one thing he knew about his little sis, it was that she hated people more than anything. Except maybe dad. 

For a long time the mountain of a man debated going after her into such a place. Sure, he had had times of wanderlust where he'd spent a few moons in the wild. Still, the black beast couldn't say it was a pleasure. Coming to a forked creek, Jarus paused to breathe in the new scents. Just as he thought, there was a trace of many canids on the wind. Great. Exactly what I need to be dealing with. 
83 Posts
Ooc —
minne could not have told anyone what she was doing here. mainly because she did not know. she simply followed the creek from somewhere beyond, into a land she had never seen before. still the summer air welcomed her all the same here and with the scent of many creatures came one fresh.

some man had passed through and she followed without much thought.

perhaps he knew the waterways better, perhaps he might be able to show her fishing spots. although she did not hold her breath either. such knowledge hardly ever came free — and she had very little to give.

"—need to be dealing with."

tall ears cupped forward. did he have company already?

she rumbled a wordless greeting downstream, out of range in case he was more foe than friend. strangers were never to be trusted quickly.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex had left the forest behind her, intent on a stroll away from her whelps and the others. She caught a scent on the wind, and then another, and the Cruor Queen loosed a loud call, alerting @Kevalin of her absence, as well as let the intruders know she was coming.

The creek served as part of the Dominion's hunting grounds, though she did not patrol it nearly as often as the weir. Today would be different — there were trespassers.

Vex came upon them both, and she lifted her tail high over her back, curling it. She bared her teeth, telling them, "You are trespassing in the Dominion's hunting grounds. State your names and business for being in my land."
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
MATURE

The mountain had decidedly settled by the creek to watch the fish swim on by, contemplating killing a few just to get his frustration resolved. Maybe he'd sniff out a bitch in heat to lose some tension. The dog had a few whelps already born to him back at the farm, not that he knew. Jarus was not one to stay and raise pups. Besides, the brats were boring before they could talk.

A call, directed at Jarus most probably. The rottweiler man slowly turned his head to regard the other dog with some vague interest. She did not smell in heat, so instead of rising to his feet he laid his head on his paws. Being as big as he were, and young, Jarus was cocky. In his small walnut sized mind nothing could harm him. 

The mountain was just about to flirt with this pretty thing before another spoke, a fiercer female with a scent of others on her pale coat. Now this one was more his style. Strong, with stunning eyes that reminded him of a smouldering fire. From what he could tell there was no scent of milk on her coat, not that the females would be breeding anymore. Most of the girls would already be snapped up, feeding pups. Jarus shivered as he thought of his father's approach to whooing women. Kill the pups, he used to say, and they'd come back in quicker. 

"Names Jarus, of the Domaire line. I'm looking for my sister, a yearling, tiny little thing with a red coat and two coloured eyes." He got to his massive paws, now he was standing it was revealed how huge he truly was. And full of muscle. "But I'd settle for a night with you." The mountain added with a smirk.
83 Posts
Ooc —
minne's exit!

another arrived and minne saw this for what it very well could be. an easy outnumbered situation. she did not know either stranger, and one spoke of claims.

the woman would see this to be a lie. with no markings here, she saw it as free property. but to sit and argue such a thing would be dumb. especially as the man prattled on with poor attempts of courting. a dumb, foolish brute. she supposed this was a blessing in disguise, revealed now rather than later.

minne departed without another word or sound, cutting wide from them and headed off away from this place.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
One of the creatures left. Vex eyed it, snorting once it was gone from her vision. She turned to the other, a male, and she smiled. "A night with me? Oh, darling, you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into..." But, she came closer, eyes of fire alight. She had not been with anyone since Vivaan. She craved it.

"But, I am a Queen. Who are you, who thinks himself worthy of Vex Cruor?" A twisted smirk was pulling at her lips; this game, she loved it.

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
The smaller female left and the rottweiler made a mental note to find her later. Maybe she'd seen his sister around.

Such a beautiful smile, but something inside him sensed she was a devil in disguise. Maybe it was the way her eyes bore into his. A smarter canid would avoid such a she-wolf. Jarus? He wanted to claim her. A woman like that at his side and he'd be fit enough to call himself a man.

"Then show me, my queen." The mountain leaned in until they were a hairs width apart, ice blue eyes gazing into the embers of her own. 

"I can be anyone you wish me to be, love. So tell me, she-wolf of fire, who am I?" 
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion.

Oh, she would show him. Vex snickered softly, not moving as he approached. She had to admire his courage. She drank in his words, and something in her just... clicked. "Who are you?" Vex repeated, her voice scarcely above a whisper.

"Today, you are mine." A fervent promise fell from black lips, and she began to circle him, eyeing him from all sides, taking in his scent. He was clearly not a wolf, that had been apparent since first seeing him. But, he was close enough, and damn if she didn't want him — or any man.

The Cruor Queen wound herself about the male, brushing her russet side against his, nipping roughly at his shoulder.

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
Mature 
Something in her eyes seemed to change, her whole demeanor shifting. The she-wolf's firece voice dropped to a whisper. It sent a violent shiver across his whole body and stirred something deep within him. Something he hadn't quite felt before, at least not like this. 

HERS. Ordinarily, such a dominant stance would have him baring his teeth, perhaps even give the woman a rough shake to put her in her place. But the way she circled him, Athletic body rippling beneath a soft coat...well. The mountains mindset changed completely. Maybe a dominant woman wasn't so bad after all, because goddammit she did things to do him that set his loins afire.

She made the first move. Brushing her pretty cream pelt against his rough black-and-tan, nipping not so surprisingly mean at his shoulder. 

A grin played on the man's lips as he moved around her to brush his full body against her, heavy and as imposing as he was, but was careful not to rest his full weight of the female. With most woman he'd get straight to the point, he didn't nesscarily care how they felt. 

She was different. Jarus felt the urge to obey, to please her. If he was hers, than she shall be his. Even if she had no intentions of being so.  "I would call you beautiful, but that word seems so beneath you. Breathtaking sounds so much more fitting."
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
He was a natural charmer. Vex chuckled lowly, and she purred, "I am royalty — of course I am breathtaking." She still enjoyed the compliment, whatever her words, and she pulled away from him, a broad grin pulling at her lips. "Bow to me." If he did as she commanded, he would have her; she just needed to ensure he knew his place, beneath her.

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
The she-wolf seemed to enjoy his flirting, her embers entertaining his own ice. The woman certainly knew her worth, that was for certain. Now all Jarus had to do was prove he knew it too. 

Without a heartbeat of hesitance, the mountain of a man dropped to a bow, head low and eyes resting on her feet. It was at that exact moment he had decided. This cream goddess shall be his queen. 

Never had he fallen for anyone so fast. Jarus had never even fallen for anyone at all. 
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive themes.

She had lost Vorilye. She had lost Vivaan. She would not lose this one. Vex smiled as he bowed, and she felt that familiar rush course through her veins. She was domineering, controlling, and so very fickle... but she could make it right this time, could she not?

"Rise," Vex's voice was but a rasp, and she gazed at him with fervor, "And claim your prize... but just know, you will belong to me." And if he could accept that, he could have her. The Queen wound around him, flicking his muzzle with her tail, a clear invitation.

Fade here and continue for a couple more posts?

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
Mature 
His queen was appeased, all was well. As long as he could please her, Jarus knew he had purpose. All thoughts of his quest thrown from his mind in favour of this hellfire of a woman. 

Only when she commanded it did the massive man rise to his paws, eyes clouded with the feeling that had began to spread across his entire body. The need. Again, without hesitation he stepped forward to claim his queen, the canid would give everything he had to this new force. 

The sun set behind them, setting the trees ablaze as he crawled on his stomach to lick at her chin dotingly. Jarus had spent the last few hours with her, his mind consumed by her scent, the feel of her fur and the warmth of her skin. Now he was content to pamper her, moving to work the snags out of her cream fur. 

"You say I shall be yours, and I will make it so. But I must ask, the scent of milk on your fur..." He did not press further. If the woman wished to tell him, she would. 
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was bliss, laying there with the light of the sun dying behind them, the man doting on her, grooming through her thick fur. She loosed a low, almost growling purr, nestling herself closer to him.

And then he questioned her. Vex looked up to meet his gaze with a small smile. "I have four children from this season, but their father is no longer in the picture. In fact, he is no longer welcome within my territory at all." Would this news soothe him?

Vex decided to give him more information. "I needed to build my army, and procreation was the fastest way to do it." And certainly the easiest. She grinned lazily up at him. "Do you like the fight?"

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
Jarus answered her sound with a deep rumble of pleasure of his own, moving on from her maw to nibble around the back of her ears. 

For a long time he was silent, taking in this information with a very serious expression on his broad features. Raising pups was not exactly his speciality. Many a female had come to him in recent months claiming the black-and-tan whelps they had borne were of his seed, and with each and every one he had sent them back to their dens with no father to follow for their spawn. 

This was different. His queen's pups would be princes, princesses. Royalty. Besides, Jarus was under the firm opinion that anything borne from his new wife (as he had started to imagine her so) would be perfection incarnate. 

"I came from a place where humankind pit dog against dog, I was a proud fighter, a champion. For you, my queen, I would kill the newborn pups of your enemies, fight bears and bull elk." He paused for a moment to work a particularly deep knot out of her shoulder. "And I will raise your whelps as if they were my own. Because just as I am yours, you are mine. That is my one condition." 
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex listened to his words, enjoying his swiftly-earned loyalty — but who ever said sex didn't sell? Her eyes closed halfway as he worked a knot from her shoulder, and she moved to nibble at his neck fur in turn.

He had a condition. Vex mulled it over, stretching out luxuriously. "I will be yours, but make no mistake — the Dominion is under my rule, and mine alone." She peered up at him, to see his expression at her words. "The father of my children sought too much power, and this is why I banished him." Then, she smiled, almost gracefully. "That is not to say you cannot rise within the ranks, and hold power over others... but I have the last say. Do you agree to this?" She would not make the same mistake twice.

Mental Health (100/100)

14 Posts
Ooc — Raine
"I never said I wanted to rule, my sweet." The grooming halted momentarily as she met his eyes, all she would see there was devotion. Then, he leaned in to butt his head gently against hers. 

"He was a fool to war with you, and would be a greater fool to show his face in front of you again. I'll make sure he regrets such a decision." 

His gentle ministrations continued briefly before he fluidly rose to his feet to give a languid stretch, grinning down at her. "Of course I agree. I want you, not your power. Even if it meant I had to live a loners life and see you once a moon, I would not care. Still though, it would be fun to boss a few idiots around." 
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex had never so easily wrapped a man about her fingers, but she certainly was not complaining. He looked at her with a devotion she had not seen in some time. It gave her strength, and better hope for the future of the Dominion. And best of all, he agreed. The Queen would have everything she desired.

"You will not live a loner's life any loner. You will start as a Vassal within the Dominion, and I will train you to be a soldier. Come, and let us go home. I will introduce you to my children..." The Queen rose fluidly to her paws, stretching out as well. She grinned at him, then beckoned for him to follow. She would take him east, deep into the heart of the forest where she reigned.

Last from me and I'll get a new thread up!

Mental Health (100/100)