The Heartwood I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
let me know if you mind me throwing her in here!

Atka traversed alongside the river bank, nose to the ground as she sniffed at the gravelly terrain. She lifted her head, staring into the scarred forest. The scent of smoke, though old, graced her nose, causing her to grimace. However, in her long gaze, a wistful feeling settled in her, a curiosity almost calling to her. She took a few steps into the stream, before committing to her subconscious yearning to wander the area.

Her motivation wasn't tied to retaining any information, simply wandering, ears angled opposite from each other to give her some sort of false security as she wandered the new area. Atka's white coat slunk in between the ashy surroundings, an unsettling feeling finally beginning to reside in her stomach as she picked up on the stale scent of strangers. It was quiet, unlike most wooded areas she'd traveled through. The silence was unusual to her, no leaves whistled in the wind, no chorus from nearby animals, and the common earthy smell was replaced by a stinging and intense smokey scent.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 30, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 03:41 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 31, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 03:15 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 03:27 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 04:03 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 01:33 PM