Wheeling Gull Isle Lonely People
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
All Welcome 
Vagabond had called before he began the swim. He wanted to meet his other neighbors. He needed more information. Another pack so close to their home could be a huge drain on their resources. He understood the draw to the coast of course, but he had a growing family eating more than their fair share, and with new additions to look out for as well. Vagabond had to keep his pack safe and healthy, so that meant doing his due diligence. Perhaps they were perfectly innocent like the male suggested. Or there were more than he knew of. Either way, Vagabond would remain in the shallows of the water until he was greeted by someone on shore.
99 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
There had sometimes been strangers along Brecheliant’s borders, but Jasmine had always been too young (or too shy) to attend to them. But she’d grown in her time away, in stature and in confidence, that when she heard the stranger’s call today, she hurried to meet him along the shore.

Still, Jasmine hoped Heda or Bartholomew might join her. Even now she would prefer to keep her distance; she knew what strange men sometimes did to girls. But with their low numbers she couldn’t have preferences - and still, while afar, she met him with a careful look.

He was positively soaked - and his leg, like Bridget’s, was gone. She caught herself staring.

Oh - um - yeesh! Her cheeks flushed, and she flicked her gaze upward towards the side of his face, have you come for something? she’d have been coarser in her greeting, country girl as she was, but instead repeated the words Bartholomew had given her. Refined in their eloquence.

They felt funny coming out of her mouth, but they would do.
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
A small blue eyed female was the first to approach. He wasn't at all surprised when she was distracted by his missing leg. It was with embarrassment that her eyes found his face, as many often did after that surprise of staring. Hello, I've come to meet my other neighbors Vagabond chuckled. My name is Vagabond, Harbinger of Sacrarium. I'd like to learn more about your group. He smiled warmly. My mate and I have met with Bartholomew recently and it may have left sour feelings. While we have a growing pack and family to feed and prioritize, it does not mean we can't make friends.