Blackwater Islands devourer
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ritual things; offerings to them and trinkets to add to their reading bones in exchange for knowledge.

it sounded fair enough; at the very least like something they were willing to trade on.

ask what you wish to know, commands the dreadfather in their smoky rumble. and i will determine what the knowledge i share is worth. i will expect payment as soon as you are able.

if not hangs unspoken and all the same ominous in the snapping of the seawinds upon the air. they suspect she is good for it: for she brought them this prize. even so, they feel pressed to apply pressure to subtly mention the fact that they do not offer their knowledge for free. to keeping playing this game, the dreadfather thinks she must be desperate. for surely, there were wolves who would offer her information without a price.

certainly creatures more friendly than the believed god of the abandoned islands.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
devourer - by Enigma - August 22, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: devourer - by Ingram - August 24, 2022, 06:14 AM
RE: devourer - by Enigma - August 27, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: devourer - by Ingram - August 31, 2022, 07:04 AM
RE: devourer - by Enigma - September 10, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: devourer - by Ingram - September 11, 2022, 04:21 AM
RE: devourer - by Enigma - September 16, 2022, 08:25 AM
RE: devourer - by Ingram - September 16, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: devourer - by Enigma - September 16, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: devourer - by Ingram - September 21, 2022, 12:30 PM