Redsand Canyon to begin another end
109 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
dad was away.

mom seemed pretty busy with her new role.

siku relied upon his brother @Nanuq a lot more than he cared to admit. the other kids were not exactly his speed. even some of the adults felt hard to get along with. but after his talk with @Reyson, he figured maybe he could use healing as a way to be social.

so carefully he positioned himself near the sparring pit. mindful to not be in it.

maybe some adults would bruise each other and he could swing in to save the day.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Sybol wandered near the sparring pit when he saw a pale boy. He looked small and out of place near the intimidating sparring pit. Sybol himself had learned to avoid the place now, realizing it was a place where wolves went to train and let off frustrations. He smiled at the child. Hi, I'm Sybol!
109 Posts
Ooc —
"hi, i'm sybol!"

he spun all at once, ears airplaned with uncertainty before they popped back upright.

uh, hi. he drawled out with his confusion. blinked his mismatched eyes for moment. are you a...soldier?
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He frowned. Nope, I'm studying the land. Sybol's face brightened again. For now I'm just a Plebian, but I don't mind. His tail waved easily in the air. What're you doing hanging around here?::
109 Posts
Ooc —
i was, uh, looking for somebody to...heal.

but he felt sheepish now, put on the spot. embarrassed even! so he politely excused himself.

moving off at once towards the medic's den.