Dragoncrest Cliffs Angelfish
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
A familiar voice sounded with a wild dare. It could only be Stingray.

Swordfish turned his head toward his golden brother. His hooded gaze squinted, feigning an inability to see well. He bobbed his head, as though withered with age and weary to his core. The lean-limbed figure looked foolish. If it meant an opportunity to give his bright-eyed sibling a bit of grief, he would take it. Besides, Swordfish didn’t want to jump or think about jumping. Sounded like a hell of a time.

Who’s that I hear? he drawled in a tone he hoped would sound dramatic. My long lost brother returned from the beyond?

The red-tailed boy continued his phony old agedness until Stingray drew nearer. When Swordfish had a full view of the sunflower figure, his features slacked and returned to their blasé expression. There was a hint of a smirk on the edge of his lips. Red tail thumped warmly, pleased to see the other wolf.

When’d ya get so… handsome? Yer better lookin’ than me. Can’t have that. Ya gotta give me a chance, Ray.

Swordfish snickered at himself. His brother looked good. The lean gold-touched body was filled in with muscle and thick fur. There was a roundness to his features that made him seem jolly. Whatever he had been doing, it had treated him well.
Messages In This Thread
Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 20, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - November 21, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 22, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - December 14, 2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - December 19, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - February 28, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:13 PM