Greatwater Lake When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Brecheliant
Raven*
383 Posts
Ooc — delaney
kivaluk, knowing no other way of life, finds it very strange — discomforting almost — that any wolf would be ok with strangers coming into their territory whenever they wanted with food caches ripe for the taking and cubs unable to defend themselves. the very idea causing a soft pinprickle along his guard hairs.

food isn't always guaranteed, especially in winter. food caches can be the difference between life and death. he does not know this from experience from the word of wolves much older and much more knowing than him. his first taste of winter was rapidly approaching and though he has come to expect the worst he is not really sure what exactly he's in for. not truly.

and what about cubs? do you just leave them for strays and predators? it takes a pack to raise cubs. that, he did know. natigvik and moonglow as wholes had both been crucial to his own upbringing. but if kivaluk was learning one thing about himself it was that he was extremely biased towards pack life.

no, he blows out a sharp breath. there is always plenty to do. borders to patrol. prey to be tracked or hunted. neighboring packs to visit.
Messages In This Thread
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 02, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 09, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 09, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 11, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 16, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 17, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 23, 2022, 12:33 PM