Ankyra Sound First time [m]iseries
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Conception Thread

@Void

Early spring had always been an uneventful season for Sydney, unless you counted the first sings of snow melt. But this year was different. The sun had just started to rise and the dark sky gave way to orange and pink light. Sydney curled up into a ball of pale grey fur and tried to make the days pass quicker. For her, early spring now meant the season of madness. Her scent was too strong for comfort and her chest held a scare burning inside. Am I sick? Maybe if I sleep this will go by faster, rest is good for illness? 
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Most females carried a particularly stronger scent around this time when their heat came, but this wolves was stronger than most he’d smelt. It was nearly unbearable for him and he could not ignore it. He found the source coming from a den. He approached. Slowly strutting his stuff and holding himself in a dominant yet non threatening and relaxed position, to show himself off but not scare her

His rumbled a throaty noise in his chest as he stood at the mouth of her den, seeing the smaller and younger silvery gray girl for the first time now. He was asking for her to come out and dance with him
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
Sorry for the delay!
@Void

As the sky got brighter the scent of another wolf became too strong for Sydney to ignore. As she crawled out of her den she spotted the dark black wolf. He seemed already aware of her presence. Visitors! That's about the last thing I need right now. The wolf seemed confident, but also friendly. Still, Sydney flattened her ears suspiciously as she spoke, Umm...hi? Do you need anything?
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
no need to tag me in replies!

Oh. Did she not know she was in heat? "Uh, you?" He said, confused. "well, I don't need you, but your state is drawing me in. It is breeding season, after all." He said, keeping his confidence but his tone softer as he wasn't sure what to think of the girls confusion.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
Sydney held her head at an angle in confusion. And then it hit her, she was of age after all. Breeding season?  Doesn't that mean I can have pups? Is that not why I traveled so far from my home, to carve out my own territory and raise a family. Sydney play-bowed at the wolf and then took off in a burst off speed leaving snow flying behind her. When she was a distance away she let out a few playful yips before running again.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
When it clicked with her Void noticed the change in her behaviour, to be more like the wolf he had last tried with. He was prepared for this though this time, and, making his body relaxed and playful, he chased after her, letting his tongue hang from his mouth, hoping to make him look more friendly that way.

When he caught up to her, he leaned in towards her face, lifting his head, asking her to get his scent.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
As the wolf caught up Sydney slowed to a stop. He smelled like the forest, much unlike Sydney, but his piercing golden eyes were the mort noticeable thing about him. Sydney wagged her tail at the wolf, all her suspicion and apprehensiveness having ebbed away. She submissively rolled in the snow covered sand.

I'll fade with my next post?
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void chuffed happily. This one wasn't giving him a problem. He leaned in to breathe in her own scent, as she rolled onto the ground. He knew what his next step was and got himself ready to 'dance'.

yeah, you can fade with the next post, stating her last reaction to him before, and then a piece afterward, just to fully make it clear conception occured.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
29 Posts
Ooc — Meridian
Away
After shaking the snow and sand off her fur, Sydney play-bowed with a grin. She assumed this wolf was not from the coast, where she intended to stay. But she would stay with him, at least for the rest of the morning, and give him what he wanted.

Fade here!
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
just want to get this one last post in

After everything was done, Void turned to the girl. "My name is Void. I reside in a pack called Moonglow. Find me there and I will help you with the young if they are conceived and you ever are in need." He promised. Then, without getting her name, padded off
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)