Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Now that she had appeared, Ulrich was suddenly all kinds of nervous. Just take a breath, he told himself, as she gently head-butted him in greeting. He put the pine frond down and cleared his throat. Ah, this is for you, he said, gesturing to it with a paw. I would've gotten flowers but... well, it's winter. At least this smells nice.

Now that she was here, all thought of what he had been about to say went flying out of his head and he found himself staring at her with wide eyes, trying desperately to remember. Um... He blinked. Vows! Yes. That's it. Um. He cleared his throat again. A-Adylaide, I've been thinking about... how we became mates, and... I'd like to do something more formal with you, if that's... a-all right? Back home, two wolves would get married, and we did say we considered ourselves married, but we had no wedding. Of course, there's no one here to officiate, but I thought we could... at least do a little something... on our own? He looked at her hopefully, his heart going a mile a minute, praying she wouldn't say no.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM