Sunspire Mountains [m] Take 2
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Conception 
For @Void (aka myself)

Dasher had rejected his asking for a second chance to conceive, but he had reason behind it, and assured Ethan he would still raise the young. In order to try and prevent another miscarriage, Dasher suggested Ethan find a donor instead of using himself, as Ethan has had viable pups in the past so it wasn't his half that caused the issues with the offspring. So Ethan had agreed and now was off in search of a man to help. He would not say anything though, as most males did not care what the pups were

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was back, visiting his homeland, after joining Moonglow. He wasn't really looking for anyone/anything but he happened to catch the scent of a female in heat, and that enticed him. He wasn't as eager as he'd been when he was with the other girl, since he'd done this already but he was still turned on and intrigued by the scent.

He padded over to the girl. She was older than him, and very small, her pelt near a sheer opposite of his own, except for a few stray black markings here and there. He pulled himself to his full height and started to circle her, making welcoming noises, inviting her in to scent him.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan gave a friendly chuff as the man approached. He leaned in and breathed in the large black furred mans scent, and gestured for him to do the same back.

After scents were given, Ethan dropped into a submissive, ready, pose, awaiting the mans next move, the one he ached for.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void moved in, scenting the girl, and then going further. He gave her a smile as she submitted, and then began to do his work.

---

After everything was done, Void stood. "My name is Void. Find me in Moonglow if you need me for anything." He said
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I am Ethan, a trans man, and a wolf of Epoch. I have a mate, I will raise any young with him, but thank you Void." Ethan said, feeling pressured to share this, as he didn't want to give the large man named Void any hope of being part of the pups lives.
***Signature***