Two Rivers Isle My dad would have been so upset
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Round and fat? Ulrich questioned. Not an egret, then. Egrets are long and tall. He frowned. A quail? Did it fly away, or run on its legs? They were quickly reaching the end of what Ulrich knew about birds.

He went soft as Goliad went on, staring at the man with kind, honey-brown eyes. Now he was reminding Ulrich of himself, what with all this self-flagellation. You are not useless, he said, when Goliad was done speaking. No one here is useless. Not everyone has the same skill set, is all. I'll have no more talk like that. You must think positively of yourself. Or my wife will have both our hides.

Now. I can teach you to hunt if you wish; we could always use more hunters. I have been teaching Adylaide to hunt for several weeks now, and she seems to be getting the hang of it, so I suppose I'm not a dismal teacher. If you'd like to swap a story for a hunting lesson, then go right ahead, but that's not necessary. He smiled. However, I would like to hear more of your homeland. The desert... fascinates me. He could hardly imagine so much sand and... heat. The thought of hearing more about the Sandsea excited him.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 06, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 08, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 08, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 10, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 10, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 11, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Goliad - January 24, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: My dad would have been so upset - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 07:53 PM