Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
As daybreak swelled, softly clawing its way through the empty spaces in the blackpine, a beseeching howl sounded over the trees. It died away with no answer, and Svalinn tsked to himself, disappointed for the third morning in a row.

Damn girls, the gilded bruiser huffed. He could never get his daughters to stay in one place for long, but he knew well where they had gotten such a disposition from. It didn’t matter. Though he wondered after them, as he had since their birth a year ago, he was not worried about them in the least. Such anxieties had died in him long ago. They were either alive or they weren’t. It was their lives, and he could not help them if they had chosen to disperse. Either way, they knew the name of the place to find him if they were so inclined.

He continued on his path down towards the shores, coming to a halt as he saw a dark figure ascending from there. Who’re you? he barked out, never one for manners.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Svalinn - January 13, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM