Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Rusalka still lived?

But it was under a different name now. Then did it truly still live? Or were there only remnants of their wild anarchy that remained? Just shards of glass left in the sands of another beach. Svalinn’s skin twitched, growing agitated. He felt it upon his mouth, too, ready to expose a single dissenting fang.

Erzulie.

His heart leaped up into his throat at the name, all heat rushing from him like a scatter of embers on the wind. Of course Rusalka still lived; it would live as long as she did. As long as Raleska. And Rosalyn. And Illidan… Svalinn struggled to refocus.

No, he responded at length, adrift with his thoughts. But she founded Rusalka with us – me, my mother, my siblings. As he spoke of his mother, he felt her name like a rock in his stomach. He felt it every time he spoke his first born’s name, a little less so every day. My mother was Caiaphas. This place was called something else when I was born, but my family was forced away by a bear. We returned when I was older, to form Rusalka. They had gone from here again the last I knew.

At that, Svalinn hesitated, though he seemed to have more to say. He had so many questions, but he hated to ask. He was afraid to see Raleska again, no matter how desperate he wanted to be close to her. He knew he would only ever hurt her… he wouldn’t ask about her… he should leave it be…

Nodon’t!

Do you know Raleska?
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Svalinn - January 17, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM