Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn wanted to chuckle, feeling his thoughts soften towards Val, but the sound wouldn’t come. His heart, the entirety of his breastplate, felt cleaved and open. There was a giant hole where the front of him should be, and with that spot went a large portion of his emotions. He did manage a regretful sort of smile, far from his eyes, if only because he was still trying to maintain an air of untouchability, of insensitivity, even though it was clear this was far from the truth.

Val apologized, as if he needed to, and the gilt-hooded vandal shook his head. Don’t. You didn’t know.

He fell into a sit, emotionally exhausted and far removed from feeling as if he needed to be on the defensive. I am, he sighed after a long pause. My daughters are expecting me to be here. I’ll stay at least until I see them. He had planned on staying here indefinitely, but thinking such a thing now, let alone saying it, felt like an impossible task.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Svalinn - January 25, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM