Stone Circle Love from the other side of the apocalypse
372 Posts
Ooc —
all tags for reference only <3
note 2 self this is before sanja return

above everything.

above all of it.

peace.

she had thought very long about what it might look like. for herself, for others, for kvarsheim as a whole. was she doing everything in a way that was conducive to it? did @Gunnar merely let her decide things out of an obligation? did @Skáld only stay because there may be no other place?

did they all love her? were they all happy with her? proud of her?

what of mother bear? was it why she had left? a lack of happiness and pride? the cold air stung at teary eyes well before she knew it. yet she had become rather adept at sucking back in these emotions. which was perhaps why her face shrunk back into something neutral beneath its sag and wrinkles as the sound of footfall reached her ears.

a turn of her head allowed her to spot the gilded form of reverie. another piece of her heart that she may one day disappoint! was it unfair to think such a thing?

systir. she softly smiled and beckoned her closer.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Messages In This Thread
Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - January 26, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 03, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 11, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 12, 2023, 01:49 PM