Stone Circle Love from the other side of the apocalypse
372 Posts
Ooc —
her english was still not the best. not by any stretch.

yet still she knew certain words, what they might convey to another in some ways. nothing complex.

you.

leave.

kvarsheim.

small seashell shaped ears twitched for a moment. even as they mist of her eyes remained dutifully. this felt like a sacred moment between two girls, two systirs. one in which bjarna might reveal a soft slice of her heart to the golden girl even more.

not often did she think of it.

but she had recalled the desires to wander, the promises made by faces now long gone from these places. a time not so long ago when she had been just a girl. learning from her mother bear. learning from those around. now she stole trips away only to hunt, only to see riverclan and the radiant @Crowfeather or the mystical @Silvertongue.

sometime. the word was clumsier than her systir may say it and bjarna's teary features fell into something sheepish. softened by a small sense of embarrassment — or maybe it was shame.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Messages In This Thread
Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - January 26, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 03, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 11, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 12, 2023, 01:49 PM